Get Ready! The Chamber’s next Pop-Up Party will be held in Midtown and will be hosted by a number of Chamber businesses on Thursday, May 30, from 12:00pm – 2:00pm. Stay tuned for Chamber businesses who are on board! Like its predecessor, the Chamber Cash Mob, the concept of the Pop-Up Party was designed to encourage shopping locally, but there is a fun twist! For every retail location that participates, there will be a drawing and giveaway! If you visit all the Chamber members that are participating, and check them off on the provided list for the day, you can enter to win a gift card from the Chamber as well! This winner will be announced via Facebook Live video at the end of the event! Here are the rules for our Pop-Up Parties...
1. You must show one or more participating businesses your patronage by spending at least $10, although people can spend more if they wish.
2. The businesses must be Chamber members in good standing.
3. The participating business owners must approve the Pop-Up Party before the event is announced.
4. Pictures of the Pop-Up Parties will be posted to our Roane County Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, Newsletter, Twitter and Website.
5. Parking or public transportation must be available.
6. The Roane County Chamber of Commerce cannot benefit financially from organizing the Pop-Up Party.
For more information on the Chamber Pop-Up Parties, or if your downtown Kingston, Chamber member business would like to participate, please call 865-376-5572 ext. 205 or send an email. As these events are quarterly, we will be highlighting our Roane County cities for these events. Stay tuned for a fun Pop-Up Party in Rockwood this fall! For more information on our 2018 Pop-Up Party Sponsors, Y-12 Federal Credit Union, call Amber at 865-482-1043.