The Oliver Springs Historical Society & the Town of Oliver Springs will be holding their 10th Annual “October SkyFestival” on Saturday, October 21, 2017
To apply for a vendor booth or to reserve space for an exhibit, please complete the attached form or go to the our website: www.octoberskyfestivaltn.org
Registration Deadline: Oct. 1st; late fee if received after Oct. 1st. No refunds
Vendor Fee: Received by Oct 1st $40: late fee after Oct 1st $60 after Oct 19th $100
(see attached application for multiple space discount)
Set up: Friday Oct. 20th noon to 5 p.m. and Saturday Oct. 21th 7a.m. to 9 a.m.
Breakdown: 4p.m. after the all clear of customers is given, you may get your cars
RULES: Bring your Hold Harmless agreement to check-in
1. Best to arrive early to avoid the backup we had last year, be sure your assistants
2. All vendor cars must be moved to the designated parking area by 9 a.m.
3. You are responsible for all your helpers understanding these rules.
4. You are responsible for all licenses, taxes, and fees required by state law
5. You are expected to keep the area around your booth clean and litter free
6. Overnight security is your responsibility and liability
7. ALL vendors and exhibitors are expected to remain open from 10 a.m. to
4 p.m. NO packing until the end of festival, 4 p.m.
8. Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs and canopies. You are encouraged to protect your merchandise in case of rain.
9. No one is permitted to sell items with the Rocket Boys or October Sky logo
10. No flea market, yard sale or used clothing items allowed
11. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate items, no refund of fee
12. No drugs or alcohol are permitted at the festival
13. No bikes, scooters, skateboards, or roller skates in Arrowhead Park
14. All animals that are part of an exhibit Must have prior approval
15. Mark tent ropes/stakes for public safety.
16. NO RAIN DATE
17. When inside parking is full, vendors must park across the street at the DAV.