Roane Chamber Workshop - Copywriting
Chamber Workshop - Copywriting
The key to converting prospects to customers and Unlocking the full potential of your business.
What the heck is copywriting? Copywriting is the one skill that can totally transform your business. It can create more leads, more sales and more money in the bank.
Whether you are writing an email, a blog post, writing copy for your website, posting to social media, creating a video, delivering a podcast, writing a direct mail campaign, or writing a phone script…great copywriting is critical to your success.
Attend Mike’s seminar and you will discover:
• What copywriting is (and why it’s THE most important skill you can learn);
• The one thing you MUST do before writing a word;
• How to eliminate writer’s block;
• The one tool every copywriter needs to save time;
• How to sell (without selling);
• 3 types of emails that will attract your target audience and make money;
• How to write a great headline (if you do this wrong, nothing else matters);
• 5 steps to writing persuasive copy that attracts more (and better) clients;
• The power of story (and how to write a great one);
• How to craft bullet points to make your audience pay attention;
• The first thing people read in your copy (and it’s not what you think).
Writing persuasive copy is a learned skill. Even if you THINK you are not a writer, you will leave this seminar with the knowledge and skills you need to become a competent copywriter (or at least recognize good copy when you see it).
BONUS: Everyone who attends will receive a FREE copywriting checklist you can use to do a final check on any copy you write for your business. This will save you tons of time when you are ready to finalize your copy.
Questions? Call 615-308-8078 or visit www.mikecoleman.net
Space is limited. Register Online to reserve your spot now!
Or, reply to ALutz@RoaneAlliance.org or call 865-376-5572.
Roane State Community College will give continuing education units (CEU) for this workshop.