Roane Chamber Webinar - How to Start An Online Business
This is a FREE webinar presented by Mike Coleman Marketing
This webinar will teach you what you need to know to start an online business (or ramp up an existing business). As with any business, whether online or a brick-and-mortar storefront, it’s important to know what you should focus on or learn and to implement what you learn as quickly as possible. Any business owner must always be asking the question, “Is what I am working on now the best use of my time?”
But how do you know what’s important? How do you know what you should be working on?
Attend our webinar, and you will gain a better understanding of where you should focus your efforts.
You will discover how to:
• Build a list of quality leads;
• Set up a website that makes money;
• Create great content using proven copywriting strategies;
• Create an irresistible offer;
• Use social media to grow your business;
• Create an offline strategy that drives prospects online
After 20 years in the corporate world in various information technology-related roles, Mike left it all behind to pursue a different path as an entrepreneur. He has learned what it takes to build and grow a business through many setbacks, failures, and successes.
And for the past 12 years, Mike has been working with clients to help them build and grow their businesses. Combining his technology background with proven copywriting and marketing strategies, he offers a unique skill set to business owners who are unsatisfied with the status quo. When working with you, he focuses on three key areas:
1. Delivering a clear message to your target market to attract the clients and customers you want to serve;
2. Building a list of qualified prospects with a system in place to follow up with them automatically;
3. Converting those qualified leads into paying clients and customers.