We are seeking experienced, dependable, and precise Die Setters. In this role, you will have the ability to read blueprint payouts. Set up press machines that range in size and understand the appropriate tooling and dies to for each job. You will also conduct quality assurance tests using precision measuring tools. Prior knowledge of quality systems and press equipment is a benefit but not required. Full training will be given to successful applicants.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of high school or GED
- Previous experience working with press machines and/or injection molding beneficial
- Mechanically inclined with ability to troubleshoot issues
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn
- Experience as a die setter in a manufacturing facility, preferable powdered metal helpful
- Experience driving a forklift truck.
- This position requires working in a manufacturing environment
- This position requires standing, walking and reach with hands and arms for the entire shift
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime is required
- The employee must be willing to work 10-hour shifts
Hourly Rate Pay: $18.70 - $29.10