Join the Roane County Chamber and "shop the streets" of Roane County. We are looking for businesses and organizations wanting to participate in the Shop Where Your Heart Is Business Showcase.
FREE Admission for the public.
Entertainment throughout the day!
Vendor Booth: All booths are 8’ x 8’ in size and will be located either on the Roane State gymnasium floor or on the upper level mezzanine, depending on type of vendor and requirements.
· Tables and chairs can be rented or you may provide your own. All tables must be no more than 8’ long and no more than (2) tables per booth allowed.
· Electricity is available for an extra cost and only available for 16 booths, rented on first come, first serve basis. You are required to bring your own extension cord.
· You are responsible for your own booth and should have someone at your booth at all times during the event. No loud or obtrusive music will be permitted. Children must be
supervised at all times during the event.
· Food Vendors will need to be located on Mezzanine Level.
· No Booths can be removed before 3PM the day of the event.
Additional Costs: Tables, chairs and electricity must be reserved prior to set up on Friday, May 20. If your business requires special equipment or has a special request, please make arrangements in advance so a suitable space may be assigned or your request can be addressed
· Chairs – $5ea members, $10ea for non-members
· Tables – $10ea members, $15ea for non-members
· Electricity – $25 per booth. Please notify the office at 865.376.5572 if you will need
electricity at your booth
Check-in/Setup: Set-up will be available on Friday from 12pm – 7pm and on Saturday from 8am – 9:30 pm. All booths must be setup no later than 10 am on Saturday. Packets with booth location will be provided at check-in. Please pick up your information packet immediately for booth location, parking information, etc. Temporary parking for unloading will be available on the back side of the gym. Roane State Community College and the Roane County Chamber of Commerce are not responsible for any loss, theft, vandalism or damage of your property.
Parking: All vendors must park in the designated “Vendor Parking” area at the back of the Roane State Gym. To allow ample parking for Shop Where Your Heart Is Business Showcase guests, all vendors should be parked in the “Vendor Parking” area no later than 9:30. No parking allowed in the turnaround at the entrance to the Gym.
Check Out: All booths and equipment must be removed by 4:30 pm, the day of the event.
Other Information: Roane State Community College is a “Smoke Free Campus,” only designated smoking areas are in the parking lot. No glass bottles will be allowed on the Gym floor, and no spiked heels allowed on the Gym floor.
For further questions on booth arrangements, sponsorship opportunities and more please call The Roane County Chamber: